How Were Contributions Used In The Past?
- Sponsor the Inclusive Education workshop series for over 300 parents and educators
- Sponsor an educational workshop in Sierra Vista for 40 parents and educators
- Co-sponsor the WrightsLaw training for 400 attendees
- Distribute home goods to 1800 adults with disabilities and/or their caregivers
- Email hundreds of legislative action alerts and community announcements
- Provide conference scholarships to parents and individuals with disabilities
- Sponsor the monthly Entre Amigos social program for 40 adults with disabilities
- Provide Fetal Alcohol Syndrome prevention brochures throughout Arizona
- Present Arc informational materials at numerous public awareness events
- Advocate for the needs of individuals and families with legislators and policymakers
- Respond to hundreds of phone requests for assistance and information
THERE ARE MANY WAYS YOU CAN FINANCIALLY ASSIST THE ARC OF TUCSON
The Arc of Tucson is completely self supporting through membership dues, donations, and fundraising events. It receives no government tax dollars and has 501(c) status (EIN86-0191375). The Board of Directors is a volunteer, working board elected by the membership.
Give at work!
If your employer is part of a workplace United Way campaign, you can designate your donation deductions to come to The Arc of Tucson by name or using the following designation numbers:
9935 PIMA COUNTY ECAP
9935 CITY OF TUCSON ECAP
1221 UNITED WAY WORKPLACE CAMPAIGN (RAYTHEON, ETC)
Send a check!
If you would like to help support The Arc of Tucson financially, you can send a check payable to:
The Arc of Tucson
P.O. Box 44324
Tucson, AZ. 85733
To establish a trust or make other contributions, or if you'd like to make an in-kind donation to
The Arc of Tucson, Please call:
Kelly McLear, President, The Arc of Tucson